Pregnancy Resources of Delaware County has many volunteer opportunities. We have volunteer jobs for almost everyone. If you don't see something that matches your talents, but you have another idea, let us know!
- Client Consultant: Client Consultants work one on one with individual clients and families. Consultant responsibilities include overseeing pregnancy tests, making referrals to community agencies, working with the Earn While You Learn program, and offering support to individuals and families faced with an unplanned pregnancy. Consultants must fill out a volunteer application, consent to a background check, participate in classroom training and in-office training. Consultants are asked to make a one year commitment of at least four hours every other week. Consultant training fee is $45.
- Annual Banquet Team: Members of the banquet team help organize and plan the Annual Fund Raising Banquet in October. Planning begins in April with a banquet wrap-up meeting in early November. There are many committees available.
- Material Aid/ Boutique: Volunteers help wash, bag, and tag newborn items, wash maternity clothes, package diapers, and organize donated items. Some material aid volunteers crochet or knit bootie, blankets or hats.
- Office/Administrative: Volunteers join our staff a set day and time weekly or every other week to answer phones, greet guests, make copies, file or work on various projects. Please call to see if the day and time you are interested in is available.
- Baby Bottle Counters: Volunteers are need to help sort and count change, checks and coins that come in to the center through our baby bottle campaign. May and June are the busiest times for this ministry.
- Church Coordinator: Volunteers are needed to promote The CORE Center and our activities within their own church. This job requires communication with the church Pastor, church office and key groups within your church. This volunteer would submit bulletin announcements, get information to relevant groups within the church community and would help orchestrate the Baby Bottle Campaign within their own church.
- Prayer Team: Volunteers are needed to pray for prayer requests for our clients, volunteers and our center. Email is recommended for this ministry.